Monday 6 November 2017

New Peter Chu's and Black Wrap Dress

One of our fans modelling style C14 by Peter Chu . 



Excerpt from the video: 

Just to bring you something a little fun to show off a couple of new things I have gotten. The first thing is something that got me very very very excited about, and that is my brand new pair of Peter Chu shoes. I have been absolutely drooling over getting a pair of Peter Chu shoes for a few years now, since I saw them on his website. 

With the help of a very very generous viewer, I was able to get them, so thank you so so much, you know who you are. I really really appreciate them and love them so much. Thank you. They are a very tall heel, you can see. These are the equivalent of a 5 inch heel. With Peter Chu, he actually graduates according to size, so you get the proper rise in your foot regardless of large or small sizes. This is a size 36 shoe with a 12.5cm heel. I got them in a black synthetic suede. 

Another great thing is you can actually order them according to your length and also width of your foot. Because I have a bit of a wider foot, I was actually able to order down 1 size from what I normally order here in the US but get a wider width, so these shoes fit me perfectly. They are so comfortable and they are very well padded on the inside and I am just in love with them! Luv them so much. They are just fantastic. I want to start a whole collection now.



No comments:

Post a Comment